Pulley-carabiner that facilitates installation of the rope when pulley is connected to the anchor.
ROLLCLIP A is a pulley-carabiner with a gate opening on the pulley side that facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor. It is available with an automatic TRIACT-LOCK locking system, or without a locking system.
- Easier handling:
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- H profile of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Available in versions with or without TRIACT-LOCK locking system