Designed for rope ascents, the CROLL ventral rope clamp is simple to use, thanks to its pinch opening system, which is totally integrated in the clamp to avoid any involuntary snagging. The attachment holes ensure efficient positioning during ascents. It is available in two versions to adapt to different rope diameters.
- Compact, lightweight chest rope clamp
- Used with the ASCENSION handled rope clamp for ascending a rope
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.). The cam is made of stainless steel. The rope channel is reinforced with stainless steel for greater durability
- Catch is opened by pinching for easy, simple manipulation
- Lower hole is angled to keep the device flat
- Upper hole for attaching a SECUR shoulder strap to keep the rope clamp in position